Introducing the RuggedReader® from In-Situ® Inc. Collect, store, analyze and transfer data using this ultra-rugged, multi-purpose, hand-held PC. When coupled with any of In-Situ’s TROLL® Water Quality or Level instruments, the RuggedReader® delivers a reliable, easy-to-use data management system that will stand up to the harshest conditions. Improved smart battery, faster processing speed, a more flexible interface and the latest Microsoft® operating system make the new RuggedReader® a must have.
Key Features & Benefits:
• Wide Instrument Compatibility – Use with all TROLL instruments including: Level TROLL® 300, 500 & 700, Aqua TROLL® 200, TROLL® 9500, miniTROLL® and TROLL® 9000.
• Latest Microsoft Operating System – Microsoft Windows Mobile® 5 includes Microsoft Internet Explorer, Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Outlook®, ActiveSync®, plus much more. Enjoy all the benefits of a handheld PC.
• Smart Lithium-Ion Battery – Smart battery cannot be overcharged and operates for up to 20-hours on one charge.
• IP-67 Rating – Ultra-rugged construction protects against dust and accidental submersion.
• Intel 300 MHz or 520 MHz Processor – Faster navigation and faster processing.
• High Contrast, Color LCD – View data easily even in direct sunlight. Select between portrait or landscape view!
• Loaded with In-Situ Software – View real-time data, set up tests, download data, calibrate sensors, view calibration reports plus a lot more.
Call us at 1-888-742-3364 to rent this item or request your booking online.
Contact us for rental rates for this unit.
Withstands drops on rocks, accidental immersion in water, blazing hot conditions, and subzero cold. Download the Product PDF
ITEMS INCLUDED IN RENTAL
USB Comm Connect
Serial Comm Connect
User Instruction Sheet